Wednesday 24 June 2009

Early Birthday Present

I asked my hubby for a Zutter Bind It All for my birthday which is next month. It came early and I was there to receive the post! So I get to play - just to make sure it works!!!:)
I have had a great time experimenting with the format of the 'books'. Decorating techniques will come later.
The red flowered cover was made by putting an Artilicious CD paper in a red backed laminating sheet and has a match book closure. I will decide how to decorate it further later.


The small green one was inspired by a bought notebook that I keep in my handbag. The closure is plaited gold elastic chord fixed on the back with a rivet. The embossed decoration may not last as it is on stiff pvc sheeting that I bought as a worksurface protection from John Lewis, sadly they no longer stock these. I was hoping to use them to make templates and screens.
The blue note book with the birds design is like the red one I made for a friend but the red one has a match book closure.


'Live Out Loud' has a second cover, rather like the ones Zutter sell, but my own version. The notebook fits into a pocket in the back of the cover, which was made using brown paper that I had used to protect my work surface when using Glimmer Sprays.

No comments:

Post a Comment