Friday 3 April 2009

Oh dear, nearly forgot!


I suddenly realised after lunch, having googled Easter dates for 1969, that Sunday is my oldest friend's Ruby anniversary. PANIC!!!! We have known each other since the age of 13 and went to school and college together. We met out husbands on the same night and were married in 1969. Sue's wedding was Eater weekend. We were married in August. We were bridesmaid for each other.
This card is what I came up with, ruby glitter around letters outline printed onto a Artylicious Damask Delights' paper, The number 40 and Greeting are raised on foam pads. The background paper was in my recently recieved Graphicus Guild pack.
The card is A5 and standing on a box made using the same design as the card background.
The postman even waited for my hubby to go into the village post office to pay the postage before collecting it to go to the sorting office. Thanks to him! Panic over. I hope all the glue is dry and it arrives safely in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment