Friday 13 February 2009

Quickie Card


I went to visit a friend today and forgot that her birthday is on Sunday, even though it is in my diary.Thinking about setting up the guild exhibition in the library seems to be taking all my mental resources at the moment.
Hence, I came home and made this card using 'Peacock Summer Party', a CD which I've not used as much as I thought I would, up till now. The peacocks at the zoo are beginning to show their finery, so I suppose the card can be considered seasonal.
I printed the background straight onto the card and the picture on photo card. The border is from a pack of coloured peeloffs. I cut round the shape of the border and glittered onto a strip of doubled sided tape on the edge of the insert.
The card is actually more mauve (my friend's favourite colour) than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment